Enhance Videos in Adobe Premiere
Get started with video editing techniques in Adobe Premiere Pro.
In this one-day Premiere course, you’ll learn file structure and organization, importing footage, exporting, using the Timeline, creating titles, working with PSDs, and audio tracks by working on real film projects.
Learn about filmmaking and editing in addition to the Premiere software. By the end of the course, you’ll have the skills to start adding Adobe Premiere to your design repertoire, including:
- File Structure and organization in Premiere
- Key video terminology
- Importing videos and photos
- Timeline editing
- Exporting options
- Working with the Titling Tool
- Adding movement to layered PSDs and still images
- Working with multiple audio tracks
- Film editing principles such as shot composition and screen direction
- Integrating graphic assets
- Keyboard shortcuts to speed your workflow
- Resources to find footage to continue practicing the art of editing