Are you visual thinker looking to understand more about the world of digital design? Have you been wanting to learn some of the fundamental programs and techniques that designers currently use to bring their ideas to life? The digital world is open for business, and this bootcamp will cover the essential aspects of visual design, leaving you with a deeper understanding of how effective designs are actually created, from research to final mockup. Good "design" is larger than any single platform, app or website. In this class, you'll come away with knowledge on how to creative beautiful, stand-out work that can live anywhere across the content spectrum, and drive results. Working through a series of guided demos, you'll:
- Learn the fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop, and InDesign, go-to tools for print and digital designers.
- Touch on essential design principles including composition, color theory, and typography.
- Explore the basic techniques and theory behind effective UX/UI design.
- Learn the basic stages of the digital design process (research, moodboards, ideation and prototyping).
- Learn to create powerful designs that can be applied to any form of content: magazines, websites, marketing materials, brochures and social media