WHY ATTEND //
All of your innovation methods, tools, and frameworks are only as successful as the amount of trust that exists within the teams using them. Come practice a few foundational activities to cultivate the team trust required for design thinking & sprints to be successful.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND //
- Corporate team members (mid-size through enterprise) working as...
- Facilitators, Product Managers, UX Researchers, UX Designers, Product Owners, Business Executives
- We'll share a story or two about times we've tried to jump into design thinking mode without first making sure the team was ready and willing to join the process.
- Next, we'll spend some time practicing some exercises you can introduce at the start of your next meeting, off-site, or workshop.
- We'll wrap up with some reflection of what we've all learned, and leave time for final Q&A.
EVENT FORMAT //
We try our best to stay away from lots of talking (e.g. panels, presentations, etc) and instead make the events hands-on -- the best way to learn + build relationships
BREATHER VENUE //
In order to enter the Breather space where the event is held, you'll receive building + room access codes 15 minutes before the event!