There is nothing like getting lost in a great story. The world’s leading immersive storytelling event, FoST Festival, returns to New York from October 6-8th.
Come lose yourself in over 100 immersive storytelling experiences, including exhibits, hands-on technology demos, interactive installations, live performances, conversation panels with leaders from marketing, technology, and communications, and much more. Designed to inspire, educate, and entertain, FoST Festival is open to everyone who is interested in experiencing firsthand the very latest and most cutting-edge immersive storytelling projects and technologies.
Select highlights for this year’s FoST Festival will include:
- Novo Reality, a 9-ton robotic arm that catapults you through space while you experience an original VR film
- Edible Reflections, a multisensory audio and food experience that brings friends and strangers together
- Broken Bone Bathtub, a powerful one-woman immersive theater performance that takes place in a bathtub
- SPOONS, an otherworldy interactive VR experience set in a surrealistic pop universe
- Magic Paint Mirror, an AR experience that transforms your body into a paintbrush
- Riot 2.0, a live-action film with 3D sound that uses facial recognition and AI technology to change the film’s narrative based on your emotional responses
- A multiperson VR theater, surprise live performances, and a dozen panel conversations featuring diverse voices from the fields of entertainment, marketing, and technology discussing hot topics in the storytelling world