Our event on March 22nd will cover two topics:
1. How you can apply your skills to the cannabis industry
2. Updates from the frontlines of cannabis legalization: Washington DC and Massachusetts
Our speaker line-up includes:
- Brandon Wyatt is a veteran turned lawyer who is leading the charge for both cannabis advocacy and enabling folks to turn their passion for cannabis into a livelihood. Brandon is Policy Advisor for the Weed for Warriors Project. He's an incredible speaker, you can't miss it!
- Todd Hughes, is a mechanical engineer with the Department of Energy where he oversees a $150 million research and development portfolio. On the side Todd consults numerous Canna-Businesses in Washington, DC through his company, EntreVation (Entrepreneurship Innovation).
Both Brandon and Todd can speak to their experience on the frontlines of cannabis legalization as community and advocacy leaders in Washington DC.
- Michael Latulippe organized some of the leading technology community events in San Francisco and NYC before switching his focus from tech to cannabis. Over the past three years, Cannabis Society is one of if not the leading cannabis enthusiast community across the country. His Toasty Tuesday events are popular in NYC, as well -- be sure to check them out! Michael is now leading the charge in Massachusetts out of Boston, come find out what the status of cannabis is post-election victory.
- Oliver Summers is an original Cannabis dispensary operator, and activist since 2005 in Los Angeles, California. An original founder of the Greater Los Angeles Collective Alliance, Oliver is also a cannabis cultivator under the moniker, the Duke of Pico.
Galvanize HQ, 315 Hudson Street, New York