TechSpeak for Entrepreneurs is a 2-day bootcamp taught by a seasoned CTO, Nelly Yusupova, where she teaches entrepreneurs everything they need to know to communicate with, understand, and manage their technology teams and projects effectively. You will see the red flags & catch mistakes earlier, MINIMIZING the damage of costly mistakes...saving you time and money!
In just 2 days, you will learn the techniques, tips, and tricks and the most effective strategies for launching products on time and on budget. So far, over 1200 entrepreneurs have attended TechSpeak in cities across the country and we are bringing TechSpeak back to New York on October 21-22.
You will learn how to:
- Plan, in detail, your entire mobile and web applications so your tech team knows exactly what to build. (including wireframing, prototyping, tech specifications, budgeting, etc).
- Speak the Tech lingo so you can effectively communicate with developers.
- Manage the project -- even if you're not technical! -- and catch all the mistakes early.
- Implement the Lean and Agile practices into your company culture.
- Hire the right tech people for the job.
- Outsource and off-shore your development without getting ripped off.
- Deliver projects on time and ON BUDGET.
- and much much more!
- See detailed agenda and register here: http://bit.ly/1z2TTz3
* Use code Digital.NYC for 10% discount