Located in the heart of New York City, Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator (ERA) provides participant companies with an intensive four-month program with the goal of helping early-stage companies progress rapidly into exciting, viable businesses.
Each accepted company receives an initial $100,000 investment and the potential for follow-on funding from ERA’s Fund. They also receive four months of:
- Free collaborative co-working space in New York City’s vibrant Chelsea neighborhood.
- 300+ amazing mentors from the New York City startup community.
- Seminars and speaker programs lead by top entrepreneurs, technologists, and industry experts.
- Free legal, accounting, hosting and other business services and support from our 25+ sponsors and partners.
- Access to experienced technologists, UI gurus and other product experts.
- Exposure to New York City’s leading seed investors and VCs.
ERA Winter 2017 Program End Date: Friday, April 28, 2017
ERA Summer 2017 Program Start Date: June 12, 2017 Apply now