You are here
PILOT Pitch Prize 2018
- Operational Efficiency – Newsgathering, crowdsourced content, audio/video production, drones, equipment, workflow
- Audience Engagement – Social media, social viewing, brand loyalty, local community
- Audience Measurement – Big data, analytics, profiling, targeting, conversion, attribution
- Content Distribution – Web presence, monetization through alternate channels, over the top (OTT), robust reception, antennas
- Enhanced User Experience – Virtual reality, 3D, immersive audio, time-shifted viewing, new gadgets for content consumption
NAB PILOT is pleased to announce the PILOT Pitch Prize 2018 – a competition aimed at early-stage startups to help solve challenges in the media industry. Whether it’s mobile, connected and autonomous vehicles or wearables, technology is changing how content is delivered, discovered and consumed.
PILOT is calling innovators and entrepreneurs to enter the PILOT Pitch Prize 2018 competition to pitch their startups at NAB Show New York in October 2018 and earn $50K.
Apply now at: www.nabpilot.org/pitchpriz