Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communication leaders to transform their organizations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first Employee Experience Platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
We’re headquartered in Germany and set up our New York office last year. Our international team just crossed 100 happy employees and we have a rapidly growing base of customers that want to transform their employee experience. We’re 3 years old, we have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Staffbase is seeking Account Executives to join our Sales team in New York. As an Account Executive, you will benefit from inbound leads as well as partner with Sales Development Representatives to research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify opportunities. You will run online demos of the Staffbase solution and successfully sell the Staffbase value proposition. Target clients will largely consist of mid-sized to large enterprises.
In this role, you will need to:
- Become an expert on employee communication and engagement strategies.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level.
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Staffbase.
- Follow up on qualified opportunities at mid-sized to enterprise size companies.
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Customer Success teams.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
You should have:
- 2-7 years of experience on a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently, ideally one operating within a web technology or innovative online product environment.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA and/or sales training certification a plus.
- Experience in a startup environment preferred.
- Experience working with communications teams, HR, and executives is a plus.
- Emotional intelligence and the ability to really listen to and understand your prospects.
- Tons of passion, humor, and enthusiasm.
- Superior communications and closing skills.