Are you motivated by generating outbound new business, transforming inbound sales inquiries and solving customers challenges with industry leading software solutions?
Who is Castor?
Castor is one of the fastest growing healthtech startups in the world. Our mission is to bring medical research into the digital age. Why? Because medical research is still largely run using free-text, paper and spreadsheets!
By enabling our users to capture high quality data and making it machine readable, we are fundamentally changing the broken evidence based medicine process. You've found yourself a company with a true purpose. Learn more at castoredc.com and on our Life at Castor instagram channel.
How is Castor supporting the Coronavirus crisis?
Castor has joined the global fight against the Coronavirus by making our research data capture system available for free for all COVID-19 research projects. As of May 15th, Castor is supporting more than 200 COVID-19 studies across the world.
Our Sales team
We have a fast growing global sales team working across the US and Europe. Built out with BDRs, AEs, BDMs and Sales Operations support, the teams aim is to partner with new clients and develop commercial accounts across the clinical research industry (eg. CROs, pharma/biotech and medical device companies).
What you'll do
You'll be joining a growing international team. What's our mission? To sell the top rated electronic data capture (EDC) platform. How? Through proactive prospect research and funnelling inbound marketing leads, you'll generate new customers across the medical device, biotech and CRO industries. Learning to conduct product demos, you'll become a Castor expert, managing your newly generated accounts, maximizing annual revenue and the impact of clinical research!
- Qualifying, building and managing your own sales pipeline
- Managing full sales cycles including lead generation, customer contracting and renewals
- Presenting Castor's eclinical SaaS products through web-based presentations
- Challenging yourself to meet and exceed performance targets
- Becoming a product master, wowing customers by addressing their clinical research challenges
What you'll bring
Engaging with our purpose of faster, smarter medical research, you'll bring a results-oriented and proactive sales spirit when taking our EDC and e-clinical products to market. Using knowledge of selling in the life sciences space, along with a mixture of self-awareness and commercial confidence, creating unique solutions to solve customers problems will be your A-game:
- Experience selling software, digital or professional service solutions into the life science market
- A strong record of building new pipelines, performing to and exceeding sales targets
- Articulate, adventurous and persuasive written and oral communications skills
- An empathetic approach and active listening skills to understand your clients needs
What you'll learn
It's a crucial time for Castor. We're on 'full power mode' and scaling-up at an exponential rate. For you, the opportunities are endless:
- To expand your skills as a business development expert for a pioneering healthtech scale-up
- Develop your expertise on the technical workings of EDC, using a top reviewed platform!
- Be involved in maximizing the impact of medical research and improving healthcare
What you'll get
For Castor, we believe anything can be achieved with a healthy and happy team. We want to offer you some awesome benefits and the flexibility to truly succeed in your role:
- A flexible and remote working opportunity (we also have some great NJ based offices)
- A competitive salary plus commission and a guaranteed 'happy holidays' bonus
- Investing in our talent with a strong Employee Stock Option Plan
- 28 days annual leave (including 6 national holidays)
- 401K with competitive employer contributions
- Interested in 'lifelong learning'? You'll love using our development and training budget!
- A great health benefit and insurances package
- We love good food! So, you'll get a daily allowance to grab lunch
- Flexible approach to working - nobody is tracking your time except you.
- A new MacBook or Dell laptop, we're a tech start-up after all ;)
- Like to feel zen? You'll love our company subscription to Calm for meditation and yoga
- Grow together as a team during our annual company retreat
- The chance to exceed targets, increase your OTE and grow in your sales career with Castor
Requirements Want to learn more? Download the role profile or apply now!