We're looking for a sales superstar and a process-builder — this is a chance to put your stamp on a fast-growing company and emerge as a true sales leader! We want someone who's excited to grow with us and has a strong team spirit.
You'll work closely with management to run and develop MobyDish's sales cycle and sales processes, while also growing sales for the NYC market. You will be responsible for the following:
- Targeting research, lead generation / sourcing, and strategic decision-making.
- Email marketing and automation.
- Performing outbound sales — making cold calls, getting warm intros using your network, and generally doing whatever it takes to get the sale.
- Working inbound leads.
- Building efficient and scalable sales processes.
- 2+ years of sales experience.
- The ability to learn quickly and a willingness to get out of your comfort zone.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Goal oriented and metrics-driven.
- Familiarity with email marketing automation and CRM tools; Salesforce a plus!
- Humility and persistence.
If you’re up for the challenge and you’re ready to help us democratize catering, apply on Planted today! MobyDish encourages diversity in tech, and we strongly encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply for this role!