Superior Office Systems, one of the largest Canon dealers on the east coast, is seeking an Account Executive reporting to our mid-town Manhattan office. We focus on far more than just equipment: we focus on people.
Our people are handsomely compensated through a generous commission plan; we have a number of Account Executives who earn professional wages well over six figures. These same team members are also rewarded with an annual company trip to the Caribbean.
Our people are free to prospect through an open territory model. This truly enables each team member to network extensively for referral business. No limitation by product, territory or size of account.
Our people also bring innovative, real-world solutions for our clients' print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents, and reduce environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Superior Office Systems Account Executives are business-to- business sales professionals responsible for selling Canon, Samsung, HP, and Pitney Bowes full lines of hardware and software office solutions.
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing and expanding a revolving prospect list.
- Prospecting new clients through cold and warm lead generation.
- Work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
- Ideally, a Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B sales (industry experience and/or transferable accounts preferred).
- Entrepreneurial experience and goal-driven focus.
- Strong client-facing skills and demonstrated effective selling to executives, owners, and/or decision makers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience fearlessly cold calling and prospecting.
- Business acumen, including sales quota achievement and closing sales.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation: salary plus uncapped commission.
- Company-supported trips, awards, incentives, and promotions.
- A comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vacation, matching 401(k), and more.
- Corporate-sponsored training programs and customer and sales support.