We’re bringing aboard our first class of entrepreneurial Account Executives to generate new opportunities, manage pipeline, win new business across multiple verticals and product lines, and help write the playbook.
Mighty is a VC-backed technology startup taking on the trillion dollar personal injury legal market by providing world-class software and financial services to the litigation finance industry.
Our civil justice system should be a model for fairness, but unfortunately it’s broken. Powerful defendants draw out lawsuits and force good people with good cases to settle for less. Plaintiffs deserve better options, and legal and medical funders need the right tools to succeed.
Mighty is the nation’s largest service provider in the fast-growing litigation finance industry. Our end-to-end business management software is an industry-wide upgrade from spreadsheets, one-size-fits-all CRM's, and legacy databases. Not only does our software help funders operate their businesses more efficiently, we also power their growth by providing financial products like access to the capital markets and a robust secondary marketplace.
Marc Andreessen calls litigation finance “a massive leveler to help people with few means pursue justice in our legal system. An obvious public good!" Here is Mighty’s CEO on what inspired him to found Mighty.
What you’ll do
Generate new opportunities and manage pipeline
Develop, plan, and implement outreach strategies for a selected territory across multiple verticals (plaintiff funding & medical funding) and product lines (software & financing)
Shepherd inbound and outbound prospects through the customer journey to signup, including conducting software demos and negotiating contracts
Help build the Playbook
As a member of the first class of AE’s, you’ll make a major, lasting impact and gain meaningful leadership experience by participating in a collaborative, iterative, data-driven process to institutionalize your successes
Source and distill market insights
Quickly become a market expert and drive product and business strategy with qualitative data and insights
Become a trusted advisor
Establish long-term relationships based on trust and advocacy between Mighty and litigation funders backing plaintiffs, doctors, and attorneysREQUIREMENTS
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven track record of achievement in both outbound prospecting and closing deals in B2B setting
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- The Entrepreneur’s Mindset: you drive change, motivate yourself and others, and just get stuff done
- Hard-wired hunger for learning and mastering new skills and responsibilities
- Strong time management and prioritization skills, organized and methodical in your approach
- Experience selling SaaS CRM or similar core software systems
- Experience selling financial products to businesses
- Experience or demonstrated passion for legal or fintech