Capsule is a healthcare technology company reconnecting medication to the healthcare system. We are rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out — the things you see and the things you don’t see.
Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one we’ve made to our customers: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. We're the type of team that is there to lend a helping hand to each other. We’ll never lose sight of the fact that behind all of the complexity of healthcare we’re just people looking after other people.
We’re a relentlessly positive and optimistic crew, looking for other passionate, curious, and resourceful people. If you’re a data-driven, long-term thinker and you think you can help lead Capsule as we build an iconic and enduring brand, we want to hear from you!
Capsule is backed by Thrive Capital and some of the most successful healthcare executives in the country. Our investors have also backed Instagram, Oscar Health, Warby Parker, Harry’s, and Spotify.
Who You Are:
- You have 2+ years of experience in a role developing client relationships and you genuinely enjoy the process of building lasting connections with clients.
- You take pride in turning clients around and will go the distance to save a client from churning.
- You are an excellent communicator with great written and oral presentation skills and no fear of jumping on the phone.
- You are a creative problem solver with the ability to analyze complicated issues and offer insight to how they might be addressed.
- You enjoy testing new ideas and collaborating with other teams to brainstorm and independently drive new projects to completion.
- You have strong attention to detail, with the ability to manage competing priorities and multitask.
- You are flexible and able to excel in an environment of quick change and improvement.
- You are passionate about our mission and are motivated to improve the quality of service we provide.
What You'll Do:
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with healthcare providers, with a constant eye towards retention and engagement.
- Work towards provider satisfaction and long-term loyalty by identifying opportunities, managing expectations, and gathering feedback.
- Partner with the Sales team to drive growth, focusing on people/doctor as a key metric.
- Leverage performance data to give providers insights into their patients.
- Shape the formation of the Account Management team at Capsule by identifying opportunities to improve current processes, tools, reporting, and documentation.
- Provide high level of support to ensure providers have a clear understanding of Capsule’s product and service offerings.
- Own and project manage complex issues to ensure provider success with Capsule.