Wayfair are revolutionising the drop shipment of home furnishing products to customers in the EU. Through our fulfilment centers, one of which is in Lutterworth, we are reducing the lead time of deliveries significantly which allow us to provide an excellent customer experience.
We are looking for a motivated Administrative Assistant to join the team at our Lutterworth warehouse. The successful candidate will have a wide range of data entry and administration experience. You will have the ability to assess and meet needs, offer problem-solving solutions whilst resolving issues for the best possible outcome. Other critical success factors for your role include the ability to think outside of the box, a positive approach to work with a high degree of flexibility.
Key Job Duties:
- Data entry of information into various Wayfair systems.
- Maintaining access control system.
- Monitor and adjust the time and attendance system.
- Generate and submit agency weekly payroll report.
- Inducting new employees (paperwork, locker key, background checks, employment medical, org browser photographs, ID cards etc.).
- Placing regular orders (stationary, warehouse consumables, visitor buffets / taxi’s, workwear etc.).
- Arranging training courses (First Aid, Fire Marshall etc.).
- Maintain training records (MHE, First Aid etc.).
- Create and update administrative templates.
- Maintain vending machine.
- Weekly headcount / labor reports.
- Update notice boards.
- Help prepare, organize and execute employee engagement events.
- Assist with health & safety activities (monthly extinguisher / first aid checks, briefing topics etc.).
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned to you from time to time by the Company and/or your supervisor or manager.
- Sufficient experience in Office Administration
- Commercial experience in manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Advanced user of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Must be a team player
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
And finally, our proposition to you!
- Of course the usual competitive salary, bonus, BUPA, CIGNA dental plan but also…
- Join an awesome team to continue rapidly expanding Wayfair’s European warehouse operations
- A huge opportunity to be an early entrant and set the stage with us
- We want to share our company with you in stock units
- Career path guidance
- We pitch in to your gym membership and office sport events
- Monthly team events
- And let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.