Adobe's Sign team is looking for a hardworking, proactive Strategic Account Executive to ensure that the needs of our Enterprise clients are being supported. The Account Executive is responsible for the sourcing and closing of new Sign customers, and for the end-to-end management of Adobe's existing client relationships. Measures of success include revenue delivered vs. targets, up-sell and optimization effectiveness, client satisfaction and retention levels, and contribution to overall sales team and business unit. We are looking for a hunter in the Southeast with enterprise sales experience who can demonstrate a history of quota over-achievement and deep customer relationships. This role is to ideally be staffed Atlanta/SE Region.
What you'll do
- Source new prospects and close new Customers.
- Drive specific product revenue in the territory.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with partners by understanding their needs and business objectives. Track, monitor and report performance for each partnership.
- Perform outbound contact to existing customers to sell additional services.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of our service offerings.
- Convert customer problems into solutions
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted opportunities to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts.
- Work with various groups within Adobe (Product, Marketing, Finance and Engineering) to provide customer feedback and drive revenue opportunities in the region.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum 5+ years proven track record of field account management/account executive experience, ideally in the financial services space
- Proven Track record selling Complex Enterprise Saas Solutions.
- Ability to forge and maintain good business relationships.
- Demonstrated analytical and computer skills.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach.
- Proven experience in using quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess customer relationships and make recommendations for each account.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/ opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, liaising with all other organizations within Adobe including Sales, Engineering, Production & Marketing
- Strong understanding of Document Services, electronic signature and SaaS-based technology.
- Creative problem-solving approach.
- Experience in selling emerging technology
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.