Who We Are:
One of the fastest growing departments at SelectQuote, Inbound Customer Care Agents have an engaging hybrid role that combines Customer Service & Sales. Inbound Customer Care Agents receive inbound phone calls from newly enrolled and existing policyholders to ensure customer satisfaction and guide members through utilization of plan benefits. Dynamic liaisons, CCA's serve as first point of contact consumer advocates to acquaint clients with SelectQuote's platform of products (Senior, Life, Auto & Home, Dental/Vision/Hearing, and Identity Theft Protection) ensuring they are not overpaying for insurance and maximizing savings. IB CCA is a unique role that blends traditional customer service with sales providing an uncapped earning potential. The Inbound Customer Care Agent has preferable experience in handling high volume customer service calls in a fast paced environment or call center.
What We Offer:
• The CCA department focuses on inbound post sale calls from current policyholders, As a result, CCA's have the ability to enjoy a work/life balance outside of a traditional sales only role.
• High earning potential - High earning CCA's make upwards of $80K annually with unlimited growth potential
• Paid training! We have a sophisticated training program to propel you to increased earning potential from the get go!
• Full benefits - Including health, life, dental, vision, 401(k) + company match, paid time off, etc.
What You Need to be Successful:
• Strong Work Ethic and Ability to Build Client Relationships
• Propensity to Advocate for Consumers and Be a Sales Team Liaison
• Intermediate Technology Skills & the Ability to Multi-Task
• Coachability & Adaptability
• Positivity & Effective Communication Skills
Training, Experience, & Necessities:
• Previous Telesales/Sales Experience, Preferred
• Client Relations Experience Highly Recommended
• Call center, high inbound call volume/customer service experience preferred
• Prior customer service escalation handling experience, helpful
• Work from Home Experience, Preferred for Remote Hires
• High school diploma or GED required