Discover the power of fermented botanicals!
This role will support all activities related to APTO's digital marketing strategy and execution. As an intern, you will work with both internal and external stakeholders to create and oversee the execution of digital programs and campaigns.
We are looking a candidate with an art background that will be able to help us manage relationships with the artists that we collaborate with on packaging development, social media, etc.
This is an opportunity for the right individual to build and manage a variety of online marketing projects and develop new skills. Candidates should have basic working knowledge of online marketing KPIs and analytics, specifically in a consumer-focused retail business (beauty or apparel is a plus). The ideal candidate will possess a combination of creative and analytical skills.
You will be working out of our office in Time Square, New York.
- Work with all digital marketing shareholders to implement The Ritualist's marketing strategies (including editorial content, promotions, A/B testing, acquisition, retention, and loyalty) in order to effectively meet The Ritualist's goals, increase conversion, and drive revenue.
- Assist with the planning, marketing, and launch of special projects.
- Analyze marketing campaign performance for weekly, monthly, and quarterly hindsights.
- Leverage data and metrics in order to summarize key learnings and make recommendations to optimize campaigns.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including but not limited to Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of online marketing KPIs and analytics.
- Proven interest in performance-driven marketing tactics, brand building, and innovative e-commerce strategies.
- Independent, proactive, and eager to learn new skills daily.
- Organized and highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fluid and demanding environment.
- Ability to bring structure to undefined tasks and procedures.
This internship is for credit only. We require a minimum of 15 hours per week. This is an unpaid internship.
Duration: around 3 months, depending on the availability of the candidate (flexible duration).