As an Associate at Koller Search Partners, you'll be responsible for driving candidate outreach and development to ensure a robust pipeline of high-quality, vetted candidates throughout the search process. You will craft compelling pitches and conduct high-volume, full-cycle recruiting across multiple senior leadership searches. Working closely alongside senior recruiters, Associates are also responsible for championing a positive candidate and client experience, developing search deliverables, and assisting in interview coordination and scheduling as needed.
- Own candidate outreach and recruitment efforts, ensuring a robust pipeline of high-quality, vetted candidates throughout the search process.
- Understand and articulate our clients' companies, products and services, unique value propositions, and positions in the marketplace.
- Screen candidates through in-depth phone calls and in-person interviews.
- Manage candidate relationships and coordinate interview scheduling with senior recruiters and client stakeholders.
- Develop key search deliverables and documentation (job descriptions, candidate profiles, status reports, and detailed reference summaries).
- Serve as an ambassador for Koller Search Partners in the marketplace and candidate community.
- 2-3+ years of experience in sales / business development, client services, recruiting, or another relevant client-facing role.
- High volume outreach and client-facing experience: you have a proven track record of driving conversations, building relationships, and conducting targeted outreach at scale.
- Intellectually curious: you’re proactive and a fast learner with a strong desire to understand new industries, job functions, and emerging technologies.
- Superior organizational, time management, and prioritization skills: you are adept at managing multiple projects and deadlines and can manage your own workload independently.
- Process and results-driven: you’re strategically-minded and methodical in your approach, with impeccable follow through and a goal-oriented mentality.
- Ability to take direction and build on success: you absorb and react to feedback effectively, apply lessons learned to new projects, and have the desire to take on increased responsibility.
We are looking for a motivated, career-minded, and outgoing person who can think creatively, has innate networking abilities, and can think quickly on their feet. You should be a fast learner, a multi-tasker, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment while able to manage your own day-to-day productivity (and also have fun while doing it).