We’re looking for an analytical leader to join our sharp, witty team of digital natives and entrepreneurs as a Business Development and Brand Partnerships Associate. You will be working on growing our existing wholesale channels and identifying the hundreds of other channels available to TUSHY, including strategic relationships with partners and potential retailers. The sky is quite literally the limit. You'll be working alongside our marketing, operations and product development teams.
You’ll grow with the business, which is to say that you’ll grow insanely fast, so you should be someone who thrives in a fast-paced, agile culture. You will be tasked with meeting aggressive growth targets and distilling those targets into tactical projects and tasks that you define, execute, and manage. Your contributions will make an immediate impact to the bottom line and our long-term success.
- Grow TUSHY's wholesale business within the bathroom, medical, hospitality, zero waste, erotica, and other industries.
- Develop and implement a strategy to drive aggressive sales growth and product adoption across the U.S.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing strategic partners including brands, products, coffee shops, charitable organizations, and beyond.
- Create and implement sales and cross-promotional marketing programs across the country that drive TUSHY sales.
- Explore and create new business opportunities for TUSHY to continue to expand its footprint.
- Effectively communicate the benefits of TUSHY’s innovative products and brand through strong presentation skills utilized in videos, trade shows, etc.
- Ability and willingness to travel when necessary.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of previous experience working in a sales or a business development role.
- You are entrepreneurial: you’re hungry for constant improvement and growth. You aren’t afraid to put a stake in the ground and have opinions.
- You are data-driven and analytical to the core, and you know how to connect data to insights to broader business goals.
- You are energized by working towards something larger than yourself, and you connect with your team through this passion.
- You’re a self-starter who can quickly acquire new skills on the job.
- You appreciate a cheesy pun.
- You aren’t afraid to talk about poop to anyone and everyone.