INTURN is looking for Business Development Representatives to generate new business opportunities for our North American sales team. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, results-oriented professional with a desire to communicate INTURN’s value proposition to leaders of Fortune 1000 organizations.
Reporting to our Director of Sales Operations, BDRs will receive consistent coaching and guidance on a proven process to turn prospects into qualified sales opportunities. Additionally, BDRs will have the opportunity to work closely with Account Executives and the Vice President of Sales as a way to build a foundation for their career growth at INTURN.
- Build new relationships within Fortune 1000 brands through targeted phone calls, emails, and social media outreach.
- Schedule meetings with senior-level decision-makers by communicating INTURN’s value proposition.
- Research individual contacts and organizations.
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using Salesforce.
- Assist in the sales processes through virtual presentation support, sales deck building, creative gifting campaigns, and attending sales meetings (when appropriate).
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
- Actively participate in internal weekly team meetings, quarterly reviews, annual kickoffs, and sales trainings.
- This is an entry-level opportunity; 1+ years of successful sales experience is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Positive, team-first attitude.
- Comfortable with a variety of sales tools (Salesforce, Outreach, Google Suite, Office, etc.).
- Team player with a “no task is too small” outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Benefits and Perks:
- Personal development spend ($800 per year).
- Wellness stipend including mental and physical health ($150 per month).
- Sabbatical (after four years, you get an additional month off).
- Medical, dental, and vision healthcare.
- Paid parental leave (12 weeks).
- 401K retirement plan.
- 18 paid vacation days.
- Unlimited sick time (Humans First! policy).
- Equity options.
- Company outings and summer events.
- Friday lunches... #noms!