As a Client Engagement Leader, you will help our clients define and execute cutting-edge cost-containment strategies in key business areas which are poorly managed by current HR processes.
To accomplish these highly visible results, you will be responsible for the quality, timeliness, and financial performance of several projects, including managing client expectations, project management, executing on deliverables, foreseeing and removing obstacles, handling escalation of issues, reporting and presenting to clients, and facilitating communication among various stakeholders.
Successful candidates must be intellectually curious and committed to enabling a high-growth company to achieve enduring success. You will bring your strong determination to succeed, your ability to juggle multiple responsibilities under tight deadlines, your ability to work both independently and as part a cross-functional team, and your sharp attention to detail to this role.
In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to interact with subject matter experts, including thought leaders and executives in healthcare, financial, legal, and specialized market experts who have proven track records helping companies meet or exceed aggressive goals.
- Managing and delivering projects by applying our methodologies, including effective use of project plans, status reporting, issue tracking, presentation, etc.
- Facilitating communication among varied stakeholders, including client staff, internal partners, management, and third parties.
- Coordinating resources to complete assigned tasks; escalating and resolving resource conflicts as appropriate.
- Proactively identifying gaps and risks and facilitating resolution.
- Identifying, discussing, and facilitating the resolution of technical issues related to our project.
- Managing client expectations and satisfaction.
- Minimum 6-10 years of related customer engagement experience in a relevant industry (healthcare, finance, legal, etc.) or in professional services (e.g. consulting).
- Understanding of financial and healthcare issues and operations a plus.
- Interest in vendor management, HR, and healthcare and retirement issues a must; previous experience is even better.
- Strong ability to manage and analyze data, think strategically, and present effectively.
- Skilled in using common project management methodologies.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
About Our Firm:
Optimatum is a New York City-based vendor management firm that focuses exclusively on the HR supply chain. Our turnkey solutions improve the financial and operational performance of our clients' healthcare plans through our unique multidisciplinary approach, which includes forensic analysis, the maintenance of existing vendor relationships, and increasing transparency and accountability. The net impacts of this are meaningful reductions in cost and improved plan performance.
In our employer-sponsored healthcare group, our clients reap direct efficiencies of 10-12% on their healthcare costs within one year (and 5-7% in subsequent years) while maintaining existing vendors and current benefits without shifting costs.
Through our HR Transitional Services for Acquisitions & Divestitures, we are at the epicenter of the “biggest deal boom in a decade,” delivering expedited deal closure and accelerated harvesting of post-day-one synergies which all reduce target employee integration risk.
In a world where 70 to 90% of all M&As fail to achieve strategic and financial objectives (with reasons often attributed to HR-related factors), we are here to solve issues in this hot market.