- Onboard customers and help them through their ticket protection process.
- Address customer questions about how the tickets dispute process works.
- Communicate professionally with customers through various channels, including phone, email, and text.
- Collaborate with the Operations team to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 1+ year of relevant experience in sales or customer service is required. Experience speaking to customers on the phone strongly preferred.
- Strong communication skills and an enthusiasm for speaking with customers over the phone.
- A sales-oriented mindset — you’re motivated by the opportunity to connect prospective customers to a product that meets their needs.
- Honesty, integrity, and ethics; you can be trusted to do the right thing for customers and for the team.
- A go-getter attitude, passion for helping customers, and effective problem-solving skills.
- A desire to be part of a team where you can take ownership of your work and your team's success.
- The desire to grow professionally and contribute to the success and culture of the company.
1 - 4 Years Work ExperienceApply for Position