We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters to join the Customer Experience (CX) Team of our quickly-growing startup.
As part of our CX Team, you provide world class customer/technical support by connecting with our customers and solving their problems imaginatively and resourcefully. Your insights, feedback and understanding of our customers’ needs will drive every part of the business, helping everyone to continue innovating and advancing our products. The CX Team is Smart Nora’s eyes and ears, interacting with thousands of customers around the world.
Essential Job Duties
- Be committed to "being there" for our customers and share our dedication in striving to deliver world class customer service, technical support, and first ticket/touch resolution via Zendesk, Social Media and other channels.
- Passionately handle and troubleshoot general education and adoption inquiries about the Smart Nora product as well as the following areas: design, functionality, repair, replacement and technical problem resolution.
- Complete accurate transactions with a sense of urgency and an eye for detail.
- Be accountable by taking appropriate action to efficiently resolve issues.
- Receive and incorporate feedback to improve personal and business performance.
- Advocate for customer needs within the team, providing your insights and feedback from customer interactions.
- Learn about sleep, snoring and designing for sleep in the digital age
Qualifications / Ideal Candidate
- 2-5 years proven past experience in a customer service or technical support role preferably in a call centre
- Tech-savvy, with strong knowledge of online communication and research skills to problem solve effectively
- Excellent active listening and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task (navigating between multiple screens, while effectively carrying a conversation)
- Dedicated to go above and beyond to deliver exceptional service to our customers while building strong relationships and answering technical service inquiries
- Proven ability to resolve customer issues in a professional and timely matter
- Thrive in a fast-paced, highly competitive environment
- Experience with Zendesk or other Customer Service Solution software a definite asset
- Empathy and the ability to understand the needs of an international customer-base (ie: you have no problem speaking to customers whose first language isn’t English).
- Tech savvy and comfortable with using social media; bonus if you have experience growing audiences on social media and other channels.
- Commitment to building a global, sleep technology company.