As a Customer Specialist, you'll help us achieve our mission by supporting our customers 24/7. You will deal with all non-sales related customer tickets, including some of our most complex and stressful problems — non-performing customers and accident-event arbitration.
An outstanding candidate will help design thoughtful systems and processes that represent our knowledge of customer and vehicle behavior.
- Interact with our customers via inbound calls, messages, and emails to help handle non-sales related items.
- Process transactions and reply to inquiries about our services.
- Receive and organize customer questions, comments, and complaints.
- Synthesize customer feedback and take appropriate action to ensure a gold standard of customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with legal advisor for corresponding incidents.
- 1+ years of customer support or other customer-facing experience.
- You're a natural on the phone!
- Enjoys working effectively with a diverse group of people.
- Is relentlessly patient and willing to deal with customers at all times of the day.
- Strong motivation for best-in-class service.