Want to help people get the financial protection they need and feel confident in their choices? Policygenius makes it easy to compare and buy all types of insurance online. Since 2014, we’ve become the nation's leading insurance marketplace, raising over $52 million in venture capital and helping more than 5 million people get vital coverage for their families.
We're growing rapidly and looking for people with grit, great attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our powerhouse team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of INC's best places to work two years in a row!
Customer Success at Policygenius:
Do you take pride in delivering awesome experiences to clients? Are you a team player and a great communicator? Do you want to work directly with other company stakeholders to build the foundation of the greatest service organization in insurance? If so, come join our Customer Success team, where you’ll make an immediate impact on our customers as they complete their life insurance process!
- Become a subject matter expert on our life insurance products through independent, on-site training and development.
- Master workflows, navigating carrier websites and our proprietary CRM software.
- Provide and receive actionable feedback that will help drive efficiency and a best-in-class customer experience.
- Collaborate with other operational teams to continuously improve internal processes and the customer experience.
- Exhibit strong attention-to-detail while carefully reviewing documents for completion and accuracy.
- Address clients’ questions about life insurance and the application process and ensure coverage meets individual customer needs via phone, email, and SMS.
- Contribute to the onboarding process by adding to our library of training documentation, modeling best practices, and training newer team members.
- At least 1 year of customer-facing work experience such as sales, customer service, client experience, etc.
- A service mindset — you're motivated by solving problems for clients and your team!
- Ability to communicate precisely and professionally in both verbal and written communication with internal and external stakeholders alike.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a high-volume workload while maintaining frequent communication to manage customer expectations appropriately.
- A positive attitude, effective problem-solving skills, and a passion for helping others.
- The desire to grow professionally and contribute to the success and culture of the company through actionable feedback.
- A deep appreciation for the power of a well-placed GIF.
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- 401(k) plan, FSA, and commuter benefits.
- Training, mentorship, and coaching from leadership.
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry.
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers!
- Dog companionship!
- Some fun surprises when you join (shhh… they're a secret)!