Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry!
Aircall is an advanced, cloud-based phone system, complete business phone and call center software in one single tool. Our platform easily integrates with CRMs, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to close more deals and deliver superior service.
With no hidden fees and no hardware to manage, Aircall gets deployed and is operational in a matter of minutes. By redefining the idea of a business phone operator, Aircall has convinced more than 5000 companies worldwide, including Uber, SpotAHome, TravelBird.
Customer Success is at the heart of Aircall and we are looking for a tech-savvy individual with strong relationship-building skills that is looking to help customers succeed. You will play a major part in supporting our rapidly-growing client base to ensure they help their businesses grow with Aircall!
What You'll Do:
- Grow and nurture a portfolio of accounts.
- Develop strong relationships with key contacts at accounts.
- Maximize your portfolio’s growth opportunities and mitigate its risks and possibility of churn.
- Have a strong understanding of our product and articulate our value proposition clearly.
- Develop new ways to increase customer satisfaction and organize product feedback.
- Contribute to the constant improvement of our processes, best practices, and tools.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for consistently providing an excellent customer experience.
- Comfortable managing several tasks and issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable building trust and communicating effectively with executive-level contacts as well as end users of our software.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong relationships.
- You have a track record of meeting and exceeding account growth targets / KPIs on a consistent basis.
- Previous experience (at least 1 year) in a similar B2B role is preferred.
- SaaS and startup experience highly preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus!
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Positivity, candor, ambition, commitment — these are some of the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What We Offer:
- Amazing startup atmosphere and team spirit.
- Sunny offices in the center of NYC with free food and drinks and regular team parties.
- Health coverage — medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered.
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great.
- Competitive salary with a gym membership and commuter compensations.