This is a unique opportunity to join an award-winning, innovative software company in the real estate industry. We are looking for a superstar Customer Support Associate to be the first line of contact with our clients and collaborate cross-departmentally to ensure we are delivering first-rate service and solutions to SiteCompli customers.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an outstanding written and verbal communicator with excellent judgment who thrives on interacting with clients via phone, live chat, and email to identify and resolve issues and answer product, feature, and billing inquiries. This role requires a diligent, detail-oriented, collaborative, and personable self-starter who can successfully triage a wide variety of inbound inquiries from clients across the real estate industry.
The Customer Support Associate will be the all-important first point of contact with our clients to ensure operational efficiency in maintaining our white-glove service and extraordinary client satisfaction and retention rate. We’re looking for a fast learner and passionate team member who thrives when delivering exceptional, engaging Tier 1 customer service, including both handling inbound client inquiries end-to-end or escalating inquiries to Data Operations, Finance, Customer Success, or Technical teams when required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage incoming phone, email, and live chat support coverage during regular business hours.
- Triage and track incoming client email and phone requests to ensure successful, efficient issue resolution or escalation.
- Become an expert on our SaaS platform to better assist clients with common product and feature questions.
- Research, detail, and follow-up on client product and feature questions.
- Ensure we’re actively meeting our Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to deliver world-class service.
- Collaborate effectively across teams with a specific focus on triaging escalated support tickets with the Data Operations, Finance, Customer Success and Technical teams.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 1-2 years of customer support experience, preferably in a B2B setting.
- Shows exceptional judgment and is cool and collected in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Is a personable, articulate communicator with excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Enjoys interacting with people and gets a thrill out of helping others solve problems.
- Is extremely process-oriented and organized, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Can adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Is self-motivated and intellectually curious with a demonstrated ability to quickly assimilate new knowledge and technologies in a fast paced environment.
- Zendesk and/or Salesforce experience is a plus!
- Spanish fluency is also a plus!
- Unlimited paid vacation policy plus a bonus for taking time off.
- A seasonal clothing budget so you can dress like a rockstar.
- Competitive compensation package with generous benefits.
- Rapid promotion and growth opportunities.
- High-intensity ping-pong tournaments in our Flatiron district loft.
- Attend team meetings on a table made out of 32,000 hand placed Legos.
- Our quirky hobbies include latte art, glassblowing, cheese making, beer brewing, molecular gastronomy and, of course... ping pong (okay, not so quirky).
SiteCompli is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate, nor will tolerate discrimination, on the basis of race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, or handicap or disability.