If you are passionate about supporting customers, we want to hear from you. HelloSign is looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our Customer Operations Team. We are very passionate about making our customers awesome and are looking for a Customer Support Rep that will take the relationships to the next level. In this role, you will be responsible for making sure that every one of our users has an awesome experience when interacting with our products and us.
Internally, you are the voice of our customers and will be their advocate. You are the primary point of contact for people that have general and technical questions. You will be responsible for communicating and documenting issues, troubleshooting and testing, and should feel at ease providing support via email, chat and over the phone.
When applying, please include a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be a phenomenal fit, what makes you passionate about supporting your customers, and what super power you’d want if you could have any super power.Responsibilities:
- Achieve expert working knowledge of our products. You will be the first stop point for troubleshooting and should know how to use our products (don’t worry - we will train you!).
- Troubleshoot reported bugs, and explore feature requests that are unclear until the point you have reached a full understanding of what the customer is asking for and why.
- Identify and document the reason the customer contacted us and advise on any forming trends that may impact the larger customer base.
- Respond to the user as quickly and thoroughly as possible and communicate to them that you are working on their behalf to address their issue(s).
- Identify process improvements and other product features to reduce the number of customer inquiries.
- Increase overall customer happiness by meeting and exceeding customer support metrics and service levels.
- Every startup grows and evolves based on current needs. Just be awesome and flexible.
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusion, and encourage our team members to be their authentic selves at work.
- 2 years of experience working in Customer Support or Customer Service, regardless of industry.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills - you love asking those open ended questions to really get to the root of the matter!
- A love for helping customers and delivering satisfaction.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong collaborator possessing the willingness to seek feedback, adapt practices and continuously learn and evolve.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer data.
- Experience in the SaaS industry - You understand the complexities of the SaaS world and how to keep our customers happy!
- Previous experience working with and troubleshooting enterprise software tools.
- Previous experience working with and troubleshooting software that integrates with other tools such as Salesforce (ideally, you have been a Salesforce admin and/or heavily used Salesforce before).
We believe that the way business gets done today is broken. That’s why we’re dedicated to simplifying work for everyone - from small startups to large enterprise companies. Millions of individuals and over 60,000 companies world-wide trust the HelloSign platform – which includes eSignature, digital workflow and eFax solutions – to automate and manage their most important business transactions.
With a sharp focus on user experience and a lust for innovation, HelloSign is on a mission to Simplify Work.
Life at HelloSign:
We are centrally located in downtown San Francisco near BART, the Transbay Terminal, and the Ferry Building. Just under 100 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle in 2015 and the Healthy Mothers Workplace Bronze Award in 2016 and 2017. We continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make • We're user-focused and product-driven • We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement • We're committed to building a product people want • We thrive on collaboration and learning from each other • We have a supportive, familial atmosphere • We work in an open, airy, creative space • We laugh a lot • We love dogs • And we'll never forget your birthday!
HelloSign is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse team of qualified individuals • HelloSign conducts background checks; pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, HelloSign will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records • HelloSign participates in E-Verify.