We’re building products to improve the lives of people in emerging markets by connecting them to global payment networks.
In many of the countries we work in, digital mobile money services like M-Pesa have become a vital part of the financial system. The Segovia payments platform enables enterprise customers to send money to mobile money networks across Africa. We help non-profits provide assistance to people living in poverty, agricultural firms pay farmers for their crops, and gig economy startups pay workers – and there are many more opportunities for impact.
We recently joined the Crown Agents Bank (CAB) Group and are a small US/UK/East Africa-based team looking to hire people who are excited by our mission and share our values. We offer competitive salary and equity compensation, flexible hours, and great medical, dental, and vision benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As a Deployment Manager, you’ll ensure that customers are happily sending tens of thousands of payments in the best way possible. More specifically you will:
- Spend time with customers to help them understand and utilize our payments portal for faster, cheaper payments to Africa
- Own customer success through the technical integration of their system with ours
- Project manage a wide array of stakeholders to ensure customers see value from our product as soon as possible
- Care for a portfolio of customers in partnership with relationship managers
- Be the internal voice of customers, working with product and engineering to identify and implement product improvements
- You have at least three years of relevant experience in a similar role, such as product manager, sales engineer, integrations engineer or project manager
- You have some experience with programming and data analysis, for example Python, R or SQL
- You can project manage to an outcome without a playbook
- You listen and empathize with clients’ needs, ensuring their requirements are prioritized
- Are excited to work with us to make payments to Africa cheaper and more efficient
- Have experience working in related spaces such as fintech, payments or forex
- Seek roles where you often get to learn from trying out new things
- Feel at home flying around the world (whether to London or Lusaka) to meet clients on the ground and help them problem solve