Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata's unified platform, pioneering analytics, and unrivaled expertise power the development of new therapies for over 1,000 pharmaceutical companies, biotech, medical device firms, academic medical centers and contract research organizations around the world. The Medidata Clinical Cloud® connects patients, physicians and life sciences professionals. Companies on the Medidata platform are individually and collaboratively reinventing the way research is done to create smarter, more precise treatments. For more information: www.mdsol.com.
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
The RTSM Customer Adoption and Value Realization Director is responsible for driving customer adoption of our RTSM solution and helping customers maximize the value of the technology and services they purchase from us. Key activities managed by the RTSM Customer Adoption and Value Realization Director will include:
- Engaging with current customers to drive adoption and use of Medidata’s Randomization and Trial Supply Management (RTSM) solution
- Serve as primary liaison with Product Marketing for purpose of market development collateral
- Helping customers and prospective customers with exploration of specific study design scenarios
- Assist with execution of Sales and Services staff training on product features for RTSM
- Engagement reviews with clients; Will liaise with other RTSM Product stakeholders to execute this process.
- Provide inputs for cross functional collaboration around product, pricing, training and marketing
The RTSM Customer Adoption and Value Realization Director will report to the VP of RTSM Product Management and will participate in all RTSM team activities including:
- Work with colleagues in Technology, Professional Services and Customer Success to assist with executing various engagement methodologies that we employ (Consulting, Implementation, Enablement, Accreditation, Training), specific to RTSM
- Support ongoing development of intellectual assets regarding use of RTSM within our platform
- Assist with conduct of Sales and Services staff training on product features for RTSM
- Assisting with compilation of and analysis of key product metrics and KPIs.
- Developing strategies for selling and growing use of RTSM
- Development of configuration and consulting best practices, in conjunction with Professional Services
- Assist with development of training curriculum and skill requirements for service offerings and service methodologies
- May occasionally supervise the activities of others
- Will work with cross-functional teams from Technology, Professional Services, Medidata Academy, Sales, and Marketing
The RTSM Customer Adoption and Value Realization Director will work closely with the following teams:
Your Success will be measured by:
- Your ability to develop deep and trusting relationships with customers
- Your ability to engage in technical and strategic discussions across the clinical trial landscape
- Your success in driving growth of the RTSM product
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive knowledge of Medidata Clinical Cloud platform and clinical trial software technology
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Strong project management and documentation skills
- Champion at customer engagement and adoption techniques.
- Proven ability to successfully work independently on new projects and initiatives while also being able to collaborate with others when needed to achieve goals.
- Ability to overcome obstacles, troubleshoot and reach resolutions Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time for office visits, team meetings and client engagements
In addition, the candidate will:
- Be a self starter
- Be able to work independently
- Take initiative
- Collaborate well with other functions/departments
- Demonstrate positive leadership behavior
Your Education & Experience:
- Typically requires 10 years of overall work experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8 years of overall work experience and a Master’s degree; or relevant work experience
- 2+ years working with Medidata Solutions technology
- 5+ years of experience with RTSM/IRT solutions
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.