Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
Why you want to work for our Marketing team:
Our Marketing team is at the forefront of engaging our current and potential customers to discover Accruent products through our media. We look for creative problem solvers and bold thinkers to drive career defining work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment. Want to help shape and share our mission?
The Director, Product Marketing will be responsible for working cross-functionally with marketing, sales, and product leadership to own pipeline creation and velocity, content, sales plays, enablement, campaigns, and ABM programs for key products and industries across the entire Accruent offering.
This role requires someone who thrives in an environment of change, and who is an expert at prioritization both for themselves and for their team. They must be able to pivot from task to task and be self-motivated to provide the best outcome each and every time. This is a great opportunity to work on a marketing team that is well-supported by leadership and sales. Each member of the team has a hands-on role and this position is key to our ongoing success.
The ideal candidate will be a strong product marketing leader with experience working closely with both product and sales teams to be sure the above programs are executed in alignment with the corporate, industry, and product strategy while supporting sales targets. This role must be data-driven and focused on building programs that drive real impact. This is both a leadership and a hands-on role that demands speed, top quality work, and creativity.
This position reports directly to the VP, Product Marketing and will be a remote work from home opportunity.
How you'll make a difference:
- Acts as a key partner and team member to sales and industry leadership in all industries/segments.
- Owns and executes or oversees quarterly comprehensive marketing plans supporting priorities across the organization, aligning to achieve the goal of increased pipe in designated industry/product.
- Drives a balanced content strategy within the above plan with a mix of content, campaigns events, websites, webinars, and more.
- Owns verticals sales playbooks and drives the development of plays to address sales needs.
- Drives the inclusion of products marketed in key verticals. Promotes those solutions when launched and drives supporting assets around each.
- Owns sales support assets for key segments and verticals including sales, datasheets, win analysis. Updates with new content and messaging as they are developed.
- Acts as an expert as needed in customer meetings.
- Tracks and measures the impact of marketing efforts and identifies opportunities to improve the quality and methods of what the product marketing team produces.
What you bring to the table:
- 10+ years of experience in Product Marketing
- 3+ years’ experience managing a team
- SaaS experience
- Experience with, knowledge of, and passion for digital and traditional marketing
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills to keep programs and teams on track
- Strong communication, storytelling and presentation skills with the ability to tailor messaging to different audiences and different functions; ability to take complex and make it simple
- Great at building relationships and maintaining diplomacy in times of stress
- Ability to manage time and projects thoughtfully, knowing when to ask for help
- Self-motivated, comfortable with ambiguity, and thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Skilled, positive, optimistic collaborator adept at motivating and partnering with internal teams
- Passion for managing people and developing talent
- Travel 10%
- Preferred Skills/Experience:
At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 10,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 150 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.