As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing email marketing campaigns for our clients to help drive email acquisition, conversion, and revenue goals. You'll manage the end-to-end email creation process, campaign optimization and reporting / analytics to identify insights and opportunities for our clients. The ideal candidate must have an entrepreneurial attitude, the ability to think outside the box and be autonomous within a fast-paced startup environment. You’ll get the opportunity to work with brands across all verticals, from a menswear line to a female-focused media brand to a pet company.
- Create and execute acquisition and retention-focused email marketing campaigns for clients of DojoMojo.
- Design, build, and launch acquisition and retention email marketing campaigns to drive conversion and maximize customer LTV.
- Manage the scheduling and implementation touch points for all campaigns.
- Monitor metrics and analytics of campaigns to garner insights on consumer behavior to drive actionable next steps.
- Use data to deliver insightful and actionable reports to optimize personalization and segmentation strategies that connect with customers in an innovative way.
- Help drive customer awareness for new content, company announcements, and upcoming product releases.
- Work cross-functionally with our Product, Customer Success, and Engineering teams.
- 2+ years of full-cycle email marketing experience.
- Data-driven mentality with a focus on identifying key growth opportunities.
- Solid understanding of email fundamentals: CAN-SPAM, list management, deliverability, and segmentation strategies.
- Deeply familiar with one more or more marketing automation flows, especially welcome emails.
- Familiarity with marketing tools such as Marketo (preferred), Pardot, Customer.io, Eloqua, etc.
- Well-versed in MailChimp and familiarity with Klaviyo and Sailthru a plus!
- Comfortable using Google Analytics, Adobe, Photoshop, business intelligence tools, HTML, and third-party marketing platforms like Facebook, AdRoll, Criteo, Outbrain, etc.
- Demonstrated project management and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter who is highly detail and process-oriented, capable of building and managing multiple campaigns with the ability to prioritize work to tight deadlines while working independently in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A strong work ethic, collaborative mentality, and a hunger to learn.
The DojoMojo Team is a part of Innovation Department, an incubator building the next generation of startups. We work with smart, interesting people and directly with the entrepreneurs in our portfolio. If you love startups and are keen to grow and develop your skills — all while working alongside amazing colleagues — we want to talk to you!
We can promise:
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team!
- Unlimited PTO so you can take the time you need.
- We care about you. We offer competitive health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents.
- Summer Fridays from July 4th weekend to Labor Day each year!
- Plan for the future — take advantage of our 401k program.
- Competitive parental leave benefits.
- Commuter and FSA pre-tax benefits.
- You’ll love where you work. We have a bright and modern collaborative office space located in the heart of Soho, which we share with some of our exciting companies. We co-work with our portfolio companies and encourage cross-team learning.
- A vibrant and active culture, including weekly catered lunches and breakfasts, happy hours, movie nights, sporting events, and a book club.
We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.