We are looking for top-performing, quota-crushing Enterprise Sales Managers who are passionate about ensuring the successful launch of our cities and is motivated to advance their career in the startup space. You should have a balance of sales, analytical, and strategic skills, combined with the ability to self-direct in a collaborative work environment. Successful candidates will understand the objectives of their C-Suite customers and act as their trusted advisors, onboarding them to Ritual successfully.
You’ll have a significant impact on the growth of our business through new customer acquisition, interaction with the leadership team, and input on our sales process and product. You’ll work to establish ongoing sales targets as well as processes and playbooks to ensure success as our team continues to grow. The primary focus of this role in the near-term will be new market expansion and growth into demand new channels.
This position is based in New York City.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional and non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build analytical tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- 3+ years of solid sales experience from the beginning to the end of the cycle.
- Experience managing a sales pipeline and closing large contracts.
- Strong EQ and background, having worked with clients or external partners and internal product and marketing teams.
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-Suite.
- Ability to develop senior-level relationships quickly and effectively.
- Ability and commitment to building necessary processes for a scaling team.
- A proven track record of success in high-volume, fast paced roles.
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization.
- Must be open to frequent and potentially extensive travel.
- Business development or strategic sales experience or consulting and managing senior stakeholders with large organizations.
- Enterprise sales experience within digital marketplace environments.
- Competitive salary: we strive to pay top-market compensation.
- Every Ritual employee owns equity and becomes a shareholder.
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs.
- Flexible vacation policy: work hard and take time when you need it.
- Ritual Credits provided each month for coffees and lunches at the best spots around you.
- Work with truly world-class peers.
- Be at the heart of the growth startup community.