Constellation is a network of top growth and product experts helping companies solve their most pressing growth challenges. We build and manage teams of specialists to efficiently and effectively help companies stand up growth processes and scale revenues and users. We empower our experts with tools and technology to help them succeed and do their best work.
Our clients are rapidly-scaling companies where our experts act as an extension of their in-house team, sharing everything learned from their years of experience. Our experts hail from companies such as Lyft, Uber, Trip Advisor, Vistaprint, and Coursera, and have been educated at institutions such as Harvard, Columbia, Stanford, YCombinator, UCLA, and more.
About the Role:
Want to be a Vice President of Marketing or a growth leader? Get your start at Constellation. Constellation will provide you with incredible training and experience that can catapult your career. We want ambitious folks — you’ll be surrounded by some of today’s top growth marketers and get to learn directly from them.
As a Growth Manager of Acquisition, you ensure that Constellation's acquisition projects are delivered with the highest standards of excellence. In this role, you'll be responsible for launching and optimizing campaigns at scale, effectively handling day-to-day tactical execution across various channels to drive new customers and re-engage existing customers in order to hit growth goals.
This role includes managing budgets and project scopes as well as cross-functional collaboration with a team of experts to ensure a high quality of work, timeliness, and client satisfaction.
- Develop, prioritize, and execute a growth strategy to accelerate client acquisition goals across paid channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Employ optimization tactics that consistently improve each digital channel’s ROI without losing sight of growth.
- Oversee budget allocation, execution of authorized plans, and final reconciliation.
- Guide experiments utilizing creative to drive performance in campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to drive ad creative and funnel optimization to improve channel performance and maintain accurate reporting.
- Iteratively develop effective messaging and creative.
- Identify customer segments and tailor acquisition strategies to those segments for our clients.
- Maintain reporting and KPIs to share with internal teams and clients
- Support the ongoing development of a Constellation growth marketing knowledge base for team members to leverage.
- You have 2+ years of experience in growth / acquisition marketing for a consumer business.
- You’ve managed direct-response acquisition campaigns across email, search, Facebook, and Google Adwords.
- You have a quantitative, analytical skillset with statistical understanding of the basis for A/B testing.
- You have experience with Google Analytics, Ads Manager (Facebook / Google), optimization software, etc.
- Able to manage multiple projects from multiple clients / people at the same time.
- You have a natural impatience for the status quo and insist on looking for improvements.
- You hate the phrase “the devil is in the details” because you think that’s where the fun is!
- You are great with people / customer service and are a good listener.
- You excel at — and love working in — a fast-paced, always-changing environment.
- You are mission-driven and ready to make a significant impact on how businesses grow and scale.
- You are gritty, resourceful, able to roll up your sleeves, motivated, and scrappy.
- Exposure to a wide range of industries and companies.
- Interface with some of the smartest minds in technology as well as senior executives.
- Have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing technology company.
- An amazing culture, team, and mission, of which you will be an essential part. We focus on learning, honesty, integrity, on-the-job training, and team spirit.
- Team lunch and learns and monthly get-downs!