About the Opportunity:
SHHHOWERCAP is looking for a Head of Digital Marketing with a record of creating and managing marketing campaigns at the most sophisticated level. This position requires an enthusiastic multi-tasker with high attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a proven ability to build relationships across internal and external teams. We offer a unique opportunity interact with industry leaders at some of the world's most recognized retailers!
- Drive the strategy, budget, and execution of new customer acquisition for SHHHOWERCAP through all forms of media buying, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Google (SEM, SEO, Display, etc.), podcasts, social advertising, video, TV, radio, print, etc.
- Manage developer relationships for the audit and execution of site optimizations to ensure peak performance of our e-commerce experience.
- Focus intensely on quantitative analytics (dashboards, reporting, and insights). Then, use the dashboards, reporting, and insights to drive actionable decisions that grow our business.
- Always be testing! You should both love and have broad experience with A/B testing, experimentation, and iteration to design, analyze, and interpret marketing results.
- Build and lead our Growth Marketing team, which will include recruitment, team management, organizational structure, and more.
- Partner with the Analytics and Retention Marketing teams to forecast business growth and set a strategic approach for driving the highest LTV marketing investments.
- Manage budget to support P&L goals, partnering with the Finance team and our CEO.
- Ideally, 5-10 years of customer acquisition / growth marketing experience in a leadership or executive role. However, candidates with as few as 3 years of highly relevant e-commerce marketing experience will be considered!
- Significant (3+ years) customer acquisition experience in-house at an e-commerce company, preferably in a high-growth environment and at scale.
- Relevant industry experience — fashion, apparel, consumer products, etc. — strongly preferred.
- A deep understanding of the frameworks for building demand modeling, multi-touch attribution, and analytics.
- A highly analytical orientation, with experience in a rigorous performance data environment and the desire to test and learn.
- Proven ability to translate data into strategic insights that drive successful marketing programs!
- Understand of and respect for the role of creative teams in overall brand-building as well as the responsibility of data and analytics to support decision-making.
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills required.
- Significant experience with SQL and large datasets preferred, including an in-depth understanding of statistical analysis, common quant techniques like regression, and experiment design.
- You possess a strong understanding of the consumer mindset as well as consumer empathy and are dedicated to creating great consumer experiences!
- You are both right-brained and left-brained: you can think big-picture and have the ability to execute.
- You are able to work with creative teams to discuss how to drive continued growth.
- Able to build and deliver growth forecasts, partnering with the Product and Finance teams to refine scenarios based on company revenue and CAC projections.
If you're a passionate hustler who wants to join a fast-growing company and make your mark, apply on Planted today!