We have an opening for an Inside Sales Rep to work full time from a remote home office in Central or Western states. As part of our PreK-12 team, you'll create digital tools and learning solutions in varied formats used by millions of educators and students daily. Our innovative solutions reach students in new ways and achieve better results. From math and science to health and art, the work of the School team impacts the next generation of learners.
You will have responsibility for our ASG Literacy products and sales to Small Public, Private, and Charter Schools in Open Territory. Reporting to the Director of Inside Sales,you will promote sales of our Open Court, DI, and other solutions across the country. Accountable for collaborating with the ASG Literacy team and Inside Sales team to qualify leads, supp ort with outreach, etc. The position requires the ability to describe and present our product offerings after having a consultative-solutions driven sales conversation with prospects.
Your contribution to the team includes:
• Attain and exceed sales goals with the proven ability to "advance" the sale and build relationships to maintain and expand market penetration
• Develop understanding and knowledge of McGraw Hill K-12 Programs.
• Proficiently use and adapt to multiple software programs, platforms and devices
• Develop and maintain customer profiles, build new contacts/customers, identify and influence customer needs.
• Communicating internally and externally to influence sales
• Work remotely full-time with up to 10-20% travel.
• Targeted customer outreach by phone and email to build and maintain pipeline.
• Create and execute marketing and strategic territory plans, with excellent organization and follow through.
• Prioritize customer base and ensure availability, visibility, and promotional activity with respect to that base
What you'll need to be successful:
• Classroom experience with Intervention needs
• Bachelor's Degree preferred or experience
• Education and/or sales experience preferred.
• Microsoft software skills: Outlook and Power Point (basic), Word and Excel (intermediate)
• Ability in leading staff development and working successfully with cross functional teams
• Demonstrated ability to form solid relationships at all levels.
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw-Hill and together, we'll impact the world.