Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
As an International Key Account Manager Retail & Hospitality, you have the exciting opportunity to work together with international Retail accounts. You will be in a key position of transforming the light equipment of our customers from conventional lighting to connected and smart LED lighting systems and managed services, which bring added value far beyond lighting.
You'll use your expertise and experience to maximize value for our customers by capitalizing on the benefits of our new lighting technologies solutions as well as by offering (tailor-made)systems & services. Using your entrepreneurial skills and sensitivity to complex business environments, you'll orchestrate both internal and external stakeholders to realize professional lighting solutions that consistently exceed customer expectations. It's a highly challenging role that offers unique opportunities for growth.
You are going to work in a team with the other local Sales teams and the international Systems Center for Proposal and Project Management. Here you will work with the best and brightest in your area, providing an opportunity for each person to maximize their potential and directly contributing to our organization's success. In fact, our culture is built on a foundation for valuing our employees as the key asset.
Together we can...
- Develop, maintain and improve relations with international key customers in the segment of Retail and Hospitality to keep or to set Signify as preferred supplier by developing lighting solutions and other services creating value for the customers.
- Operate in a complex eco-system of end user customers (from CxO level to technical specialists and building owners), architects, lighting designer for selling our portfolio of value-propositions, segment-specific products and related services
- Initiate and coordinate all efforts to the accounts in order to maximize the output of the sales team in close collaboration with the local sales Market teams
- Differentiate Signify systems & services offerings strategically and tactically by understanding the business drivers, knowledge of the competition, and by applying the appropriate mix of technology, helping our customers to improve their own business
- Create tailored solutions that deliver an improved lighting system that promotes productivity, safety, sustainability and enhanced outcomes
- Win the preference of Decision Making Unit in the eco system at the target customers
- Have the direct accountability for Sales, Margin, Customer Profitability and Customer Satisfaction
- Professional collaboration with the market sales teams, the system architects, the system center to work effectively to market and secure the Philips Lighting performance.
You are based preferably in Spain or UK.
- Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following:
- University degree with commercial orientation combined with a track record in selling complex systems, solutions and services in an end user customer environment.
- At least 5 years of proven track record in key account management and value selling principles in a fast-paced technology industry (with background in Retail)
- Experience in presenting and selling values propositions to accounts in your target segment by understanding complex sales cycles at strategic/influencing level and in complex eco-systems
- Ability to pursue commercial opportunities with vigor and discipline to close the deals despite challenges.
- Understanding Technology/Software & Connectivity domains (illumination & beyond) including the benefits of maximum energy efficient, data sharing, predictive resource delivery, platforms for services and integrated resource management
- Understanding of financial implications of a solution for the customer and ability to demonstrate the financial outcomes for the investing party (financial & business acumen)
- You are a team player: you bring the right team together leveraging respective areas of expertise.
- You are autonomous but you collaborate also efficiently in the matrix organization with a "greater-good" spirit, sharing knowledge and commercial leads where relevant.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills for both internal and external parties.
- You are adaptive, collaborative, fast and executes flawlessly
- You bring the hunter mentality to further develop our business and strengthen our market position in the connected lighting segment
- You deliver on commitments and communicate with impact.