Insikt is a mission-driven, rapidly growing technology company that offers affordable personal loans to underserved individuals who have limited or no access to credit or other financial services. These loans, offered through Insikt's Lendify platform, and distributed through partner retail stores under their own brand name, enable borrowers to build their credit while paying for emergency expenses or investing in their businesses.
We are a collaborative team of about 150 highly motivated people with a diverse set of backgrounds and industries. We have experienced team members with dozens of years working in financial services, working alongside fresh-faced employees new to the financial technology world. We celebrate innovation and believe all employees can contribute to this socially-minded and scalable business.
The International Operations Manager (Business Partner Outsourcing Vendor Manager) is responsible for Strategy and Governance of all complex third-party providers to maximize the business value from the relationships. Will also rigorously manage various kinds of risks that these complex relationships may create. The purpose of the International Operations Manager role is to take full accountability for developing and executing outsourcing strategies and governing the large-scale BPO vendors.
Business Partner Outsourcing Strategy - Execution and Transition
● Work with the strategy team in conducting strategic studies of various operational areas and vendors assigned to the manager. This includes an in-depth review & assessment of existing operating model, processes, service levels, technology & total cost of operations.
● Defining global delivery model solution such that it maximizes the value of outsourcing service provider and minimizes risks associated with the relationship
● Work with existing and new suppliers to develop new innovative solutions and validate internal hypothesis
BPO Supplier Governance
Implementing and leading detailed governance including:
● Contract Management
● Financial Management
● Performance Management
● Relationship Management
● Develop deep expertise in operations that are being outsourced to the supplier; to be able to develop effective solutions to operational and contractual problems
● Ensure governance and value tracking processes for assigned suppliers are effective and in compliance with Insikt's Third Party Oversight policy and in alignment with established category strategies
● Serve as supplier specific subject matter expert pertaining to the delivery of 3rd party services and performance, financial & contract management throughout the life of the relationship.
● Lead the continuous improvement efforts for supplier governance.
● Maintain current industry regulation knowledge, with respect to outsourcing strategies and supplier management.
● Develop and manage the issue, risk action, and mitigation plans.
● Work on complex supplier negotiations requiring an understanding of contractual terms and sourcing levers. Lead the negotiation for complex change orders and new Statement of Work SOWs within the existing Master Service Agreement (MSA).
● Directly interact with senior leadership of the functional area that has been outsourced
● Orchestrate and facilitate governance meeting between senior leadership from Insikt and service provider leadership. Develop and manage the Agenda for these discussions such that it creates meaningful and valuable engagement on both sides
● Responsible for managing a BPO Vendor team in Latin America
● Responsible for tracking and validating the outsourcing budget and reviewing & approving (up to authorized approval limits) and/or recommending to senior management that they approve (when spend exceeds approval limits) all invoices submitted by the Provider. Invoices are complex in nature and must be validated against provisions set forth in SOW /Contracts.
•Bachelor's Degree required
•5 years experience in outsourcing strategy and implementation
•5 years experience in process redesign
•5 years experience in outsourcing benchmarking, market analyses and financial negotiations
•Master knowledge of contract terms and conditions (T&C)
•Experience managing International teams
•Excel modeling skills and PowerPoint presentation skills
•Fluency in both Spanish and English preferred
30%-50% Travel - able to travel internationally with valid passport
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage (Insikt pays 100% of medical monthly premiums!!)
- 401k program