R2Net - James Allen is one of the world’s largest online retailer of diamonds that has pioneered the way consumers shop for fine jewelry online. With James Allen as the retail face, R2Net handles the business operations and provide solutions to diamond partners through servicing a supply chain platform that connects manufacturers, retailers, and consumers.
They're looking for a Junior Accountant to join their growing team. Qualified professionals desiring to join an amazing team are encouraged to apply!
- Record and verify payments received by the company accurately and on time.
- Record account changes, and resolve billing and payment errors.
- Investigate and resolve any irregularities or inquiries.
- Post updates and reconcile accounts using applicable systems.
- Prepare routine reports of delinquent or problem accounts.
- Coordinate with other accountants and management, help with monthly general ledger journal entries and accounts receivable reports as well as daily reports about any account errors.
- Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university majoring in Accounting or related field is a requirement.
- 1-2 years of accounting experience.
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and solve difficult problems.
- Strong communication skills, team-oriented nature, and attention to detail; accuracy is a must!
- Extraordinary excel skills.