We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting.
We're leading the ongoing development of connected lighting systems and services. By leveraging the Internet of Things, we're transforming buildings, urban places, and homes. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
We're hiring senior sales professionals in the UK & Ireland area to help us meet our ambitious growth targets.
As a key account manager, you are responsible for building and fostering relationships with named accounts such as installers or electrical wholesalers in order to maximize sales and profitability with these accounts. You are used to navigate into complex ecosystems, and you translate the customer needs into impactful solutions that keep us ahead of the market.
Our Sales team drives our growth. Join us.
What you'll do
- You implement a winning distribution strategy for assigned area in order to meet AOP sales and margin targets
- You promote and grow your portfolio with identified existing regional distribution customers and develop new business.
- You develop and to drive credibility and productive long-term relationships with all relevant business stakeholders in assigned region.
- You are able to demonstrate the financial outcomes for the investing party
- You have a Bachelor or Masters degree and a proven track record in selling products/solution in industries such as the Lighting Industry , Electrical Power Industry, Electrical Manufacturing, the Automation Industry or the HVAC sector.
- You provide support the distributors in order them to provide an optimal value proposition taking account our products/solutions
- You support distributors to provide in house training to their customers.
We offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, bonuses, flexible working hours, connected and ergonomic office, holiday and Christmas allowance, pension scheme, career development opportunities and family-friendly employment policies.
You put the Customer First by building a trustworthy reputation with your customers. You actively listen to your customers' thoughts and needs.
You are Greater Together by collaborating across teams to build on our strengths and diversity, and work towards our shared goal.
You are a Game Changer by innovating. Together we set ourselves apart and continue to lead in the market.
You have a Passion for Results by working smarter and faster to deliver excellence.
What we promise
We're committed to the continuous development of our employees and using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.