As the Senior Manager of Korea Sales Operations, your role is to accelerate best sales business practices and maximize market opportunities to drive corporate strategies and sales success. This will include partnering with the sales teams to define, land and execute against our strategic priorities for the Korea business. This role will be involved in everything from defining local market strategies and programs through to the day-to-day execution of the business. We're looking for someone who is highly effective and efficient, with the ability to think strategically, but also keen to get their hands dirty and "get it done". Based in Seoul, Korea, you will partner closely with the Korea & APAC leadership team to make a big impact quickly.
- Proactively partner with the Korea Managing Director in the day-to-day running of the business.
- Lead strategic and operational GTM planning across the entire Korea organisation (i.e. Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Delivery and Customer Success) then drive excellence in execution.
- Manage Korea sales forecasting, pipeline management, and linearity.
- Provide strategic direction and inputs to key initiatives that can have a measurable positive impact to business metrics - bookings, revenue and retention.
- Develop KPI, business review and score card models to assess current business practices and provide innovative approaches for improved efficiency and effectiveness.
- Development and management of strategic business reviews.
- Assist with sales process, new hire, and other training elements.
- Provide insights through detailed revenue and product analysis.
- Organize and drive standardized opportunity and account planning practices.
- Maintain strong relationships with worldwide peers and stakeholders to evaluate effectiveness of programs and impact of operational strategies, programs and improvements.
- 10+ years of work experience in sales operations or related field.
- Exceptional communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong executive presence, and ability to influence a matrix environment at a senior level.
- Ability to present complex ideas to diverse audiences
- Ability to be successful working in highly matrixed organization
- Experience in direct and indirect sales structures and strategies
- Familiar with SFDC, Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in international environments
- Passionate about sales and developing excellent structures, processes and people
- Highly motivated individual with a results-driven orientation, capable of multi-tasking in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization
- Must have attention to detail, a commitment to quality and be results driven and customer focused.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.