McGraw-Hill draws on its more than 100 years of educational expertise to offer print and digital solutions to improve learning outcomes. Our vision is to unlock the full potential of each learner by creating a highly personalized learning experience that prepares students for the world that awaits.
We are now hiring a Sales Representative (Learning Solutions Consultant) in our Higher Education Division. This position is located in the London/Windsor area in Ontario.
Come work for a forward-thinking organization that offers you the opportunity to:
• Work on the forefront of educational technology to support the evolving needs of the Higher Education market in Canada
• Join a diverse team consisting of new and experienced sales professionals
• Fast track your career development with excellent training and mentorship resources
• Work with Marketing and Product Management teams to execute strategies
• Enjoy the flexibility of running your own home office while still working in a team environment
• Be a part of an International team with potential opportunities to work and travel outside of Canada
Your contribution to the team includes:
• Represent McGraw-Hill in an assigned territory
• Create value and grow revenue by analyzing and addressing customer needs (student, professor, and educational institution)
• Make effective sales presentations and product demonstrations
• Drive the integration of McGraw-Hill's digital solutions to address customer needs
• Effectively liaise with Marketing, Product Management, and the Digital Solutions team
• Develop and maintain a systematic calling plan and an up-to-date database of customer and sales information
• Identify product & services development opportunities with the help & direction of the Product, Marketing and Sales Management Teams
• Contribute to regular field reports and forecasting information to your Manager
A successful candidate will have:
• Post-secondary degree/diploma
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
• Demonstrated passion for technology-enabled educational solutions
• Sales experience preferred
• The ability to excel through change
• Microsoft Office Applications Proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Basic knowledge of Course Management Systems is desirable (Eg: Blackboard, Sakai, D2L)
Learning Solutions Consultants must have strong organization, communication and listening skills. Strong candidates are highly motivated self-learners who can analyze data to create needs-based solutions. Candidates who can demonstrate the ability to conduct consultative conversations to drive digital transformations are most likely to succeed in this role.
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw-Hill and together, we'll impact the world.