SMARTASSISTANT makes complex look simple for more than 15 million people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions at the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services, or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple," which is why we're looking for a Market Development Manager. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in New York together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals from many different backgrounds.
- Maintain and develop new business opportunities and grow company revenue by acquiring new customers.
- Collect and convert qualified leads that have been generated by marketing initiatives such as events, campaigns, social media, etc.
- Actively grow new customer opportunities through research, email campaigns, and social activities.
- Book and lead discovery calls with decision-makers and walk them through our product and what we do via screen share or over the phone.
- Attend events when appropriate to ensure lead collection from the sales team.
- Use Salesforce to track and analyze performance.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to ensure you are collecting and following up on marketing leads.
- 2+ years of experience in lead generation, cold calling, and growing new business opportunities.
- Results-oriented and driven individual.
- Understanding of or interest in software and the technology industry.
- Ability to schedule and complete tasks and duties without constant or direct supervision.
- Must be able to respond under pressure and be able to effectively deal with multiple priorities and schedules.
- Highly organized, dedicated, and reliable.
- Highly analytical with strong communication and persuasion skills.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce is a must!
What We Offer:
- International, diverse, and friendly teammates!
- Non-corporate style — no suits or chunky ties!
- Office in the heart of New York City.
- Fun and collaborative environment.