Tushy (HelloTushy.com) is a fast-growing consumer brand that is radically changing how people think of and use the toilet. From bathroom innovations that improve health and reduce waste to an unmatched customer experience, we’re making pooping cool again. Our brand speaks to the modern consumer who wants to change the status quo, break taboos, and make purchases that matter.
Mission and Culture:
Tushy believes in cleaner butts, better bathrooms, and dignified defecation. We’re a team of toilet crusaders, fighting for clean bums and reduced global wastefulness. We come to work where talking “crap” actually counts (literally, poo puns all day), because we’re ultimately turning people into born-again bidet lovers. Our mission includes the fight against the global sanitation crisis, in which one billion people are forced to openly defecate. To combat this, Tushy has joined forces with Samagra. For every Tushy sold, one family gains access to clean latrines built by Samagra and maintained by the community.
The Marketing and Content Intern will be responsible for assisting with research, strategy, and execution that supports TUSHY’s branding as a modern, accessible lifestyle brand. They will work closely with the executive team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting TUSHY’s Growth Marketing Director and Content Manager on all channels (organic and paid social, SEO, SEM, affiliate, email, podcast, digital, influencer, etc.).
- Marketing and social campaign research and execution.
- On-premise activations.
- Assisting with the creation of marketing materials and content.
- Supporting video production.
- Preventing the aging millennials of the office from "How Do You Do Fellow Kids"-ing!
TUSHY is a startup heading into its next phase of tremendous growth, so you may be expected to perform duties outside of these responsibilities as the business evolves. You will become an expert at creative problem-solving. You’ll grow insanely fast, so you should be someone who thrives in a fast-paced, agile environment. Your contributions will make an immediate impact within our growing team.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Brand Strategy, Marketing, or a related field. Sophomores and juniors are encouraged to apply!
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Premier.
- 1+ years of experience in marketing or branding in a digital-first environment is a plus.
- You're comfortable on the phone, in-person, or on camera.
- You are energized by working towards something larger than yourself, and you connect with your team through this passion.
- You are a self-starter who can quickly acquire new skills on the job.
- You are a team player who appreciates a good bathroom pun.