We are looking for an analytical and creative Marketing Associate to ramp up marketing efforts across the board. Ideal candidates are passionate about social media, organized, and can adapt quickly to new strategies.
- Experiment with growth initiatives to find new marketing channels
- Build, implement, and optimize user acquisition campaigns
- Recommend improvements and insights based on actionable metrics
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to executive initiatives
- Analyze audience and performance data to inform optimization decisions
- Able to seamlessly transition from high-level creative brainstorming to conducting and analyzing experiments and sweating the details
- Strives for performance and automation -- someone who wants to get a lot of things done quickly and well
- Team-focused, highly collaborative, self-directed + analytical
- Have familiarity or experience with Google Analytics, social media metrics, etc.
- You’re comfortable with spreadsheets and a whole lot of data
0 - 3 Years Work ExperienceApply for Position