Digital is making usual business models obsolete and impacts every stage of the customer lifecycle. Leading companies are turning to the Adobe. Marketing Cloud to help them stay ahead. Adobe's Multi Solution
Architecture team is a dynamic team of elite consultants who partner with customers to define, execute and govern their digital marketing strategies so they can may realize the most value from their Adobe investment. We work with senior executives to understand the customer's business challenges and turn their vision into reality.
As a Multi-Solution Architect (MSA), your leadership, experience, strategy, and expertise will guide multi-functional project teams through definition, deployment and optimization stages of Adobe Consulting engagements to
ensure customer success. You will use your deep knowledge of digital experience and marketing technology to align solution architecture to digital marketing strategy. You will be a trusted advisor to senior partners at organizations that are planning, implementing and optimizing cross-channel digital marketing and experience initiatives.
Who you are:
The successful MSA will have either deep digital marketing product implementation expertise and / or deep digital marketing strategy, program management and leadership expertise. We're looking for digital architects who can comfortably lead digital marketing technical engagements. You should have 10+ years of relevant experience focused on technical delivery and have excellent executive presence. Understanding the importance of rock-solid digital marketing strategy in order to respond to today's digital challenges is required. You have the technical domain expertise, passion and leadership to successfully guide Adobe customers to exploit digital technologies to build new sources of value for their customers.
If you thrive in an intense, hardworking but rewarding environment where your ideas will craft both your Customer's strategy and the go forward vision of your Consulting practice, then we would love to hear from you.
Your responsibilities include:
- Construct a technical architecture of multiple solutions fitting client's industry standards, use cases, strategy and technical needs
- Work with technical leads to design a solution that optimally utilizes Adobe tools and supports clients and industry standards
- Distill customer strategies into phased roadmaps according to priorities, and technology prerequisites and dependencies
- Align roadmap phases to executable use cases
- Contribute to Customer's digital marketing strategies based on industry standard methodologies
- Provide strategic mentorship and direction to Customers for improving their effectiveness.
- Use the latest and the best insights from the industry to help Customers ensure that campaigns and solutions are fully integrated and fine-tuned via data driven insights
- Assist with defining digital marketing Solution and Consulting scope during sales cycle
- Progress overall maturity and scale of Consulting Practice by building and sharing knowledge in the form of whitepapers, methodologies, templates, etc.
- Act as Lead Consultant on large, complex customer engagements that may involve multiple project teams from Adobe, Client, or partner organizations
- Coordinate with the core and field engineering teams as needed
- Oversee technical project delivery process with key contributors to help manage scope
- Maintain regular communication with both the customer and internal teams, and constantly manage customer expectations
- Break down complex business and technical strategies and roadmaps into consumable requirements for Adobe Solution teams to execute against
- Achieve customer satisfaction through successful delivery of defined project scope and expanded partnership / ongoing engagements
- Review current customer implementation and landscape with emphasis on multi solution and digital strategy alignment
- Compile and communicate customer requests and deployment issues internally to our core product teams through detailed use cases and documentation of current challenges
- Capture and communicate experiences in formal post-mortem, feeding lessons learned, practices and resources back into the consulting practice
Your skills and experience
- 10+ years relevant experience in any of the following jobs:
- Leading professional services role such as Technical/Solution Architect or Technical Program Manager, leading delivery of web applications or analytics implementations
- Other leading Digital jobs, including Online/Mobile/Content/eCommerce marketing, UX, Web Analytics, Optimization, etc.
- Experience crafting and/or implementing solutions for at least one of these areas: web content management, rich internet applications, web & social analytics, marketing automation, online ad targeting, content personalization
- Understanding of custom software development processes and engagement methodologies including Agile, Scrum and waterfall.
- Knowledge of current digital marketing trends on topics such as personalization, cross channel marketing, mobile, data driven optimization of experiences
- Expertise in the following languages and technologies: HTML, HTML5, Java Script, XML, Java, WCM, services-based architecture, REST, Web analytics, content targeting
- Innovative thinker and desire to help us build out a new Consulting practice and be a pioneer within Adobe Consulting
- Fantastic executive presence, capable of gaining trust of C level executives
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Superb organization - be able to coordinate complicated projects
- Exceptional team building and team management skills, with proven experience managing remote teams
- Ability to manage in an environment of ambiguity with diverse partners
- Experience working in a presales capacity
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%) in support of key customer project achievements
Desirable but not essential
- Prior experience with the launch and operation of a highly available, high traffic internet or mobile service
- Experience with Adobe technologies
- Multiple language proficiency
- Experience as Consulting Manager or Senior Manager in a large consulting organization
- Experience leading off-shore teams.
- Certified ScrumMaster and/or PMP Certification
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.