We are looking for an individual passionate about people and internal efficiency. You will be responsible for ensuring the growing Honest Buildings team is set up for success and top productivity by managing the office, assisting our executives, and managing many of our relationships with outside vendors.
- Execute on our onboarding program for all new hires.
- Own all office management activities, which include but are not limited to: IT issues, organizing the office, ordering office supplies, meeting scheduling, setting up lunches, maintaining the snack bar, and overall ensuring that the office is running efficiently.
- Own relationships with various external service providers and vendors.
- Provide administrative support to executives.
- Manage inventory of team swag.
- Help organize fun events for the team.
- Organize and ensure weekly all-hands meetings run smoothly.
- Four-year college degree.
- At least 1-3 years of experience at a tech startup preferred (especially in an administrative or office management capacity).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Obsessed with organization!