With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 175 remote-first employees around the globe processing hundreds of millions of dollars in sales every month.
We are looking for a Partner Manager to join in our mission of expanding ReCharge’s partnerships program. You’ll work to bring on net new customers as well as nurture our existing agency partnerships to ensure ReCharge is continually viewed as a top-tier partner to our agencies. This is a role with the opportunity to really make an impact and be a part of our growth.
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Execute against the team’s go-to-market strategy to increase new customer acquisition
- Manage assigned partners (50+) and all flow of communication over phone, email and slack
- Prioritize and have confidence in the Partners we’re staking as “Strategic” by continually re-qualifying their position and being comfortable making tough decisions where appropriate.
- Perform business, product and technical demonstrations to agencies and prospective clients as needed.
- Ensure that ReCharge is seen as providing a genuine value-add for our partners and is part of their recommended tech stack.
- Expand ReCharge’s presence by traveling to partner events, partner offices, and industry trade shows/conferences as needed. You will spend about 1 week a month traveling to meet agency partners in cities like New York, San Diego, Toronto and Atlanta (or wherever the partners are).
What You'll Bring
- 2+ years of experience within a fast-paced sales organization
- Experience in a partnerships or channel role
- Understanding of how to manage a high volume of partners (50+)
- Professional communication skills and the ability to be diplomatic in difficult or stressful situations
- Deep understanding on how to effectively educate partners
- Good negotiation skills to be comfortable telling partners "no" when necessary
- Strong critical thinking skills and a creative approach to penetrating new accounts and to address issues with out-of-the-box solutions
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Willingness to travel to partner offices and event locations and ability to travel 25% - 35% domestically
- Proficient in reading our documentation, specifically the ReCharge API docs
- Knowledge in Salesforce/Hubspot CRM, email/phone outreach, SQL a plus
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.