As the #1 eCommerce platform for the Alexa top one million sites, Magento empowers our clients to focus on engaging their customers and growing their business. Our clients choose Magento so they can build their business with the eCommerce platform that puts them in control. We offer flexible, scalable eCommerce solutions designed to help our clients grow and succeed online. Our cost-effective technology platform makes it possible for clients to control the content, functionality, and look and feel of their online store.
WHO YOU ARE
Our Sales team thrives being on the front lines, generating leads and prospects, selling a suite of eCommerce services, closing deals and making money! We are looking for a high energy individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and consistent track record of success selling in the eCommerce or tech solutions space to join this elite team as a Product Specialist, Enterprise Sales Executive. We're seeking individuals who have enterprise level software solutions sales experience in the retail industry and will be responsible for selling eCommerce solutions to medium and large enterprises. The Field Sales Executive leads sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. These individuals also participate in finding leads, in the development of presentations and sales propositions, negotiates pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. This is a perfect opportunity to make a jump to a rapidly growing tech company.
What You'll Do
- Run a sales territory
- Develop target named account strategies and tactical penetration plans
- Develop and maintain relationships at the "C" and "VP" levels of the defined target named accounts
- Develop compelling value propositions based on return on investment cost/benefit analysis
- Execute against the major steps of the sales process including finding new business opportunities, qualifying new opportunities, and closing new business
- Sell against annual revenue targets for software licenses and services
- Coordinate with pre-sales and professional services teams
- Contribute creative ideas and participate in marketing events
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts
- Develop, maintain and strengthen third party relationships
- Demonstrated sales track record with Tier 1 and Tier 2 retailers (8-10 years' experience)
- Understanding of retail industry dynamics, Omnichannel retailing challenges, related cost drivers, and customer needs
- Understanding of broad competitor solution footprints for the retail information systems marketplace
- Experience with insight selling methodology
- Be able to work with prospects to understand their business requirements and value models
- Ability to rapidly assimilate and then clearly articulate value propositions
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaboratively to bring in the right resources to bear at the right stage in the selling process
- Experience and success in selling high value, long lead time enterprise solutions software ($500K and above)
- Excellent new business development skills and sales quota attainment track record
- Mentality of a creative self-starter; shows initiative and resourcefulness to find a way into the prospect; in charge of his/her destiny with minimal support until the prospect is qualified
- Strong skills in the following: communication, presentation skills, negotiation, organizational and attention to detail
- Proficient networker. Ability to develop and utilize relationships with senior industry leaders and key influencers
- High comfort level and presence with senior Retail executives
- An accomplished history of selling multi-level to business, technical, IT people, and C-level executives
- Bachelor's degree or related area
- Regional travel for this role is approximately 50% by land and/or air
- Experience working for companies such as: Oracle, SAP/Hybris, IBM/Sterling, Epicor, NetSuite/OrderMotion, Shopatron, DemandWare, or other eComm/Omnichannel solutions provider
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an extraordinary work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the substantial benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and support diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.